Castle Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle Oblivion

Welcome to Castle Oblivion. Fade into its darkness as you chat with others about Kingdom Hearts and anything else of your choice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid Card system

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Stupid Card system Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Card system   Stupid Card system I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 10:34 pm

The card system was the crappiest thing that Square Enix made for KH.
Back to top Go down
https://castleoblivion.forumotion.net
Axel

Axel

Stupid Card system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Card system   Stupid Card system I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 2:12 pm

Com is the worst KH game in the series! With the gameplay of a system of cards, it turns boring. Once you run out of cards, its automatic death. You can't run around freely too! Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
I AM SUPER COOL

Stupid Card system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Card system   Stupid Card system I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 3:40 am

THS THRED IS FUNNYCOZ U BOTH THE SAME GUY LOL.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

Stupid Card system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Card system   Stupid Card system I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 11:36 am

Actually we aren't the same person. Axel is a good friend of mine who I asked to join the forum. lol
Back to top Go down
https://castleoblivion.forumotion.net
L0rdno0bz0r

L0rdno0bz0r

Stupid Card system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Card system   Stupid Card system I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Nov 2009, 10:06 am

No actually, it provided strategy for those that see it, do you know why riku gets 2 hi potions in his deck against ansem? They knew you'd need those cards back after you spammed him with sleights.

In RE:CoM, its harder to get moogle points and therefore much more tedious to get new cards.

Its a great time waster btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stupid Card system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Card system   Stupid Card system I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Card system
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle Oblivion :: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories-
Jump to: