Castle Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle Oblivion

Welcome to Castle Oblivion. Fade into its darkness as you chat with others about Kingdom Hearts and anything else of your choice.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I submit for your approval...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_Portal

I submit for your approval... Empty
PostSubject: I submit for your approval...   I submit for your approval... I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 2:09 pm

Name: Claudia Delastra

Sex: F

Weight: 200 lbs including cybernetic components

Race: Seraph cyborg

Hair: Platinum blonde

Eyes: Aquamarine

Skin: Pale, green tint

Native World: Advent

Affiliation: Crescent Tribe Royal Family

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Preferred Weapon: Who needs a weapon when half of your body is made from solid steel?

Bio in brief: Born to the Alpha of the Crescent Tribe, Claudia was once a bright and sweet little girl with an innate aptitude for weaponry. Encouraged by her father, she studied swordplay from a very young age. However, when the tribe was attacked by a disorganized anarchist element in its last, desperate bid for power, she was seriously injured in the aftermath by an undiscovered landmine. Emergency cybernetic surgery saved her life, but subjected her to a lifetime of pain and misery. At first, she tackled her recovery with verve and optimism. Virtually overnight, however, she became angry, reclusive, and bitter. Upon learning the Phoenix Clan, rivals of the Crescent people, had supplied the terrorist band with its powerful weapons, she swore uncompromising vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Admin
Roxas

I submit for your approval... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I submit for your approval...   I submit for your approval... I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 11:53 am

That looks pretty good. AND its a sci-fi RP. I might join this if you registar at the other forum!
Back to top Go down
https://castleoblivion.forumotion.net

I submit for your approval...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Castle Oblivion :: RP Character Introductions-
Jump to: